|For inverter enquiries|
Phone - 1300 799 455
Quote "Home Generators"
1000W, 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter from 8ZED with UPS, Charger
Price: $500.00 Buy here at our associate site WallCannRewards.
The 1000 Watt Pure Sine Wave UPS (1200W Peak) is the perfect 3-in-1 UPS/Inverter/Charger. It can be used to provide power for small TV's, fridges, power tools and household appliances from your car, truck, caravan or boat.
It can also be used as an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) and Battery Charger!
Some typical 1000W Inverter uses would be:
- Sensitive Electronic Equipment
- Some Power Tools; Including Drills, Sanders, Orbital Polisher's, Angle Grinders
- Small TV's
- DVD/VCR Players
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Game Consoles (i.e. Playstation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360 etc)
- Small Fridges
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Output Voltage: 220 - 240V AC
- Output Fequency: 50 ± 3Hz
- Continuous Power Output: 1000W
- Peak Output Power: 2000W
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <3%
- USB Output: DC 5V +/-5% 500mA
- Efficiency: 90%
- No Load Current: 12V/900mA
- Charging Current: 12V/20A
- Charging Wattage: 288W~345W
- Absorption Charge: 14.4V +/-0.2V
- Floating Charge: 13.8V +/-0.2V
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C ? 40°C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 10V ? 11V
- Low Input Voltage Shut Down: 9.6V ? 10.3V
- High Input Voltage Shut Down: > 14.8V
- Overheat Protection: 65°C ? 70°C
- Reverse Polarity protected
- Inverter: Green LED
- Fault: Red LED
- Over Temperature: Yellow LED
- AC: Green LED
- Charging Equalising: Red LED
- Floating: Green LED
- Dimensions: 420 x 200 x 88 (mm)
- Weight: 4.2kgs
The 8ZED 1000 Watt UPS Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter has an inbuilt safety system, designed to monitor the following conditions:
1. Low Battery Voltage - This condition is not harmful to the inverter but it could damage the power source. An audible alarm is sounded when the input voltage drops to 10.5 Volts. The inverter shuts down when the input voltage drops to 10.0 Volts. When the condition is corrected the unit can be restarted.
2. Short Circuit - Reverse polarity or short circuit condition of the load will usually result in the opening of the short circuit protection and blowing the five 40Amp fuses.
3. High Temperature - When the temperature of the internal heat sink reaches 65 degrees C, the solid state temperature sensor will automatically shut down the unit. Once it is allowed to cool it can be restarted.
Price: $895.00 ea
Buy here at our associate site WallCannRewards.